- Everyone has leveled to lvl 3 – please update your character sheets
- The Loose Cannons chose to go to the manor to ask permission to be on the property. Breaking almost immediately from the desire to ask permission to be there, the Loose Cannons broke into the manor.
- They were confronted by a grizzly scene of necromantic worship. The manor was trashed and the help had been turned into zombies.
- The guardian of the alter attacked the group with a unit of zombies under her control. The group battled fiercely and used good tactics to avoid the the majority of the threat (the tactics and roleplay overall through the session are influencing the loot rolls today).
- Unfortunately the group did not see the trap on the door and just when freedom was assured…fate it seems, had other plans. MuwWAhAHAHAha.
Asron, Sole standing member of the group, found the following things in the aftermath of the battle; presumably after triaging as many in his party as he could.
1 Thick Leather Apron (off the cook) Acts as Studded leather +1 – Looks like an Apron
1 Amulet of Protection +1 (off the wight) Inside the Amulet is a hand scrawled note in very neat type. it reads,
“My dearest Jenny,
This locket always brought me luck when on the battlefield. Perhaps its protective properties will come in handy for you some day too.
Stamped with the Highgrove Seal”
1900 cp, 1000 sp, 90 gp, Azurite (10 gp), Blue quartz (10 gp), Lapis lazuli (10 gp), 2 x Malachite (10 gp), Moss agate (10 gp), 2 x Obsidian (10 gp), 2 x Tiger eye (10 gp)
1 wand of magic missile – 25 charges
1 potion of healing